Monday, April 22, 2019

Slice of Life April 22nd

Today I was thinking not to go to school for the whole week because the PARCC testing days were actually fun. So, I got ready in 4 minutes, but I could’ve done it in 3 minutes without washing my face. So, I was bored and tired just sitting there for 10 minutes until I put an episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It was about how these evil beavers drained the life out of people in their dreams and Bernie hasn’t slept in 40 years because of them, but they were plush toys. He was protected the world with a device the kept them in the dream dimension. That was the only TMNT episode I watched this morning. Then I watched Spongebob the rest of the time. I took my tablet with me to school to play in the gym. Then I forgot to show my friends about me beating Lights and Thunder. Then I went to excel all bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment