Monday, April 29, 2019

April 28th Slice of Life

Once again, terrible sleep. I had a bad sleep because I only had 1 pillow and it was placed at a 60° angle because of the bed. I wanted to fix it, but I told myself I’d do it later. I just played my tablet before I went to go get a car. I got the car from one of my dad’s friends. We did some final touches on the car and drove it home. The trip was fun because it was a far trip. On one intersection I heard a jet plane, but it was louder than normal jets, I thought it was a jumbo jet, but I couldn’t see it. Then we finally went home with the car. Then we drove off to Church’s chicken and it was the best yet. We ordered a 4 piece tender meal with 2 3 piece dark piece boxes, also we ordered extra biscuits. Then we went to Menards and rode bikes and then it was nighttime. I finally fixed the pillow problem. I didn’t want to go to school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment