Wednesday, April 24, 2019

April 24th Slice of Life

  Today, the morning was pretty boring. I didn’t get the alarm, but I was able to fix it 3 minutes later after I got ready and everything. I was playing Hexagon Force on Geometry Dash to practice the dual modes and it turned out to be decently easy. The square part required timing on the orbs, and the ball part was more difficult because it required precise timing, but I passed all of those modes. I’m planning on beating it. I went to school, unfortunately and I practiced those parts again to be great at it. I almost fell asleep in the car I was so tired. I hate the home-share this week, we have to do a few things to do, but it needs some things to do like donate clothes or reduce plastic. I know I can easily do this stuff, but I have barley enough time to do some of these things because of homework and baseball. I’ll get it done soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment