Monday, April 22, 2019

Slice of Life April 21st

Last day of the extended weekend. My mom picked me up from my cousin Allen’s house. I went to deliver gifts to Grandma Lucy who is about 85 years old. Then I delivered gifts to my twin friends Seth and Angel. They liked their gifts, so did their mom. Then we went to my relatives house and saw cousin Andrew and my other family members. I played Geometry Dash and this Plants vs Zombies game on the Xbox. I received $20 secretly before going outside. Then I went outside to collect Easter eggs. Andrew found the golden one for 4 years in a row. This year was his 4th year he found it, so he gave it to his little sister Stephane. Stephane got $5 as the prize. There was also a competition on who found the most eggs and I won that one with 21 eggs. Stephane had 17 eggs and Andrew had 10 eggs. Then I went home and watched the movie Beetlejuice.

No comments:

Post a Comment