Monday, April 22, 2019

April 20th Slice of Life

Today was the day I had my sleepover by my cousin Allen. I stood up all night, almost fell asleep 3 times. I saw him fall asleep at 4am while I never slept. I had a little soda, but I had lots of candy that day. Allen was wide awake while I almost fell asleep. Allen watched and played the game Undertale all day and I was bored from all that. Then Allen fell asleep 2 hours later. I just watched YouTube videos on his TV. Allen thought I was asleep and told me it was Easter, but I was so tired I didn’t walk upstairs until it was 10 minutes past whatever time he told me it was Easter. Then I had a early morning swim and opened the Easter stuff. Aunt Alicia told me the “Easter Bunny” came at my moms house as well. Interesting day for me. 🌕🥧🎮🛏🔦

No comments:

Post a Comment