Tuesday, January 8, 2019

One Word

The one word I choose for 2019 is “push.” Why push???

   The word push means to me is that you do stuff beyond the limits. This year I want to push myself in many things in and out of school. School can be hard, but I have to push myself harder, so I could go to have a high school and college scholarships. This is one of the reasons why. I want to push myself to play in the NFL, MLB, NHL, or NBA. It would be hard, but I want to do it, so I could push myself through to get to my dreams, American Sports. Lately, I’ve been unhealthy, so I’m planning to do this a lot. Eating healthier is the thing I need to work on the most, but I will do it. I get enough exercise a day, but I want to push the limits to 110%💪🏻. I like to do competitions with physical activities, so I want to do my best and beyond. These are the soul reasons why the one word is “push.”

No comments:

Post a Comment